Following are the return guidelines:
- Items are returnable if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from its description on the product detail page on maximshop.in.
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page as on maximshop.in
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with maximshop.in be issued a refund to your original payment method.